CUSTOMER SUCCESS COORDINATOR
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently schedules existing and new customer appointments for service & maintenance.
- Answers and triages all inbound customer phone calls.
- Completes real-time review of the schedule throughout the day to make sure the week ahead is looking smooth.
- Retrieves answering service and all other inbound scheduling communications in a timely fashion and responds to all inquiries in the same business day.
- Proactively manages the schedule during busy or slow periods, with support of the Office Manager.
- Communicates real-time information to technicians and customers.
- Prepares marketing, spreadsheets, letters, reconciliations, or other administrative work as requested.
- Works closely with Service Manager and Dispatch Coordinator to provide excellent customer service to our external and internal customers.
- Fields customer questions and complaints; when the issue is beyond the representative’s knowledge, forwards to the assigned specialist or other appropriate staff..
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customer’s problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Friendly demeanor over the phone, with a high level of customer service.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and appointment setting based on standard criteria provided.
- Exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to perform data entry in the Microsoft suite, Excel required.
- Demonstrated excellent communication, conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member and pitch in as needed.
- Computer skills and use of electronic devices for scheduling, invoice creation and communication to staff and customers required.
- Excellent telephone voice, great attitude, and work ethic.
- Computer experience is required.
- You must be able to multitask. This job involves managing multiple phone lines and maintaining a calm demeanor. Although experience in the trades is a plus, we will train those who possess the ability to multitask and provide wonderful customer service over the phone and to co-workers.