The General Manager provides daily management and project management across all arms of the organization. This position is an opportunity to work closely with a motivated team of Service & Install Technicians, as well as Customer Service Representatives and leadership team to provide a seamless experience for all Boston Standard clients.
Primary Responsibilities include:
– Daily schedule management, including morning check-in and afternoon check-out of all technicians
– System installation project management after sale through completion of project; including creation of job playbook for technicians, customer walkthroughs, troubleshooting, problem solving, rebate process management and all other items required for a successful completed project.
– Management of team metrics and bonus opportunities
– Identify and attend recruitment/hiring events and client acquisition events such as home shows, etc.
– Projects and other responsibilities that are identified and support the strategic goals of the organization.
Qualified candidates will have experience in the plumbing, heating or HVAC trade in a technical capacity. Demonstrated success with managing projects and/or people is required for this role. Must be proficient in MS Office and be able to both work as a team and independently as the specific situation requires.
This is a full-time position, with a salary range of $75,000-$120,000 + profit sharing.